Children's Hope Shrub Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
We all have hopes and dreams. For children, it's to be healthy so they can play. The Children's Brain Tumor Foundation helps get sick children back to good health. Their mission is to improve treatment, help with quality of life and the long-term outlook of children with brain and spinal cord tumors through research, support, education, and advocacy to families and survivors. Each sale of the Children's Hope rose helps to achieve this mission with a portion of the proceeds going back to the foundation. The foundation contribution is an added bonus to your purchase as you are also getting a blooming machine of a rose! Each little medium red pompom-like flower is produced in big clusters on a perfectly even rounded plant. The shorter compact habit makes this selection ideal for a smaller spot in the landscape or as a focal point in a decorative pot on a balcony or patio. If this describes what you're looking for in the garden, don't look any further as Children's Hope has shown excellent performance in most climates of the country with very good disease resistance.
- Class: Shrub
Plant Habit: Medium-low
- Growth Habit: Rounded & bushy
- Stem Length: Medium-short
- Foliage Color: Glossy dark green
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Medium red with light smoke on the edge
- Bud Form: Pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Small, around 1½-2 inch diameter, in large clusters
- Flower Form: Old fashion, decorative & very double
- Petal Count: Over 45
- Parentage: Sweet Chariot x (Goldmarie x Baby Bloomers)