Chihuly Floribunda Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
Named to honor America's famous glass artist, Dale Chihuly. This rose has it all, impeccable style & an ever-changing array of flashy colors. As the sun hits the opening petals, they blush from subtly-striped apricot yellow to dazzling orange & deep red…producing a remarkable display against the deep dark green leaves & mahogany-red new growth. Larger flowers in cool conditions.
- Class: Floribunda
Plant Habit: Medium
- Growth Habit: Upright to somewhat rounded, bushy
- Plant Height: 39 to 47 inches
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Deep green, very glossy and leathery
- Disease Resistance: Very good
- Flower Color: Bright yellow blushing to orange and finishing deep red
- Bud Form: Ovoid to slightly pointed
- Flower Size: Medium-large, 3 - 3½ inches in diameter, in clusters
- Flower Form: Rounded, double
- Petal Count: Around 25
- Parentage: Scentimental x Amalia