Candy Land Climbing Rose
We have run out of stock for this item.
Just imagine sizable Hybrid-Tea-shaped blossoms carried in huge clusters on a very showy Climber. Now add a color that gives 'eye candy' a whole new meaning with swirls of impetuous pink spun with creamy ivory yellow. Top it all off with some of the most glorious gorgeous glossy foliage in rosedom – lush, clean & apple-green. This all lends a winning combination, especially when it comes to vigorous hardy easy-care Climbers. One of our very best yet! Blooms & reblooms well in the very first year.
- Class: Climber
Plant Habit: Long canes of 10 to 12 feet
- Growth Habit: Medium-large for a Climber
- Plant Height: 12 to 15 feet
- Stem Length: Medium
- Foliage Color: Glossy bright green, very abundant
- Disease Resistance: Excellent
- Flower Color: Deep luscious pink swirled with creamy yellow
- Bud Form: Pointed & ovoid
- Flower Size: Large
- Flower Form: Classical Hybrid-Tea form, in clusters
- Petal Count: Around 25
- Parentage: Rosy Outlook x Pretty Lady